With the current and potential business and personal interruptions tied into COVID-19 we want to ensure you that at ITCloud.ca, we are always here to support you and your customers.
We wanted to make sure that you and your customers are prepared for the impacts and let you know that we are ready to support you. Below is a checklist that you can follow :
- AssEnsure that all your employees have a laptop or a desktop that they can use for work at home
- Ensure that all remote access apps have been tested
- Ensure all remote access (VPN, Citrix, Windows Virtual Desktop) licenses are current and that you have enough of them
- Test telephony adjustments to allow call forwarding to cell phones, deploy and test soft phones if they are compatible with your current phone system
- Use Microsoft Teams to support remote workers.
How to support remote workers using Microsoft Teams :
We offer a complimentary webinar for our partners and their customers to familiarize them with the possibilities of Microsoft Teams for remote workers. Book your time slot in your personalized webinar here : https://info.itcloud.ca/webinaire-teams
Helpful links :
- Get started with Microsoft Teams
- Keep in touch and stay productive with Teams and Office 365, even when you’re working remotely
- End-user training
- Microsoft Partner Guidance for Partner-initiated Microsoft Teams Trial